Speaking as a mathematician rather than an NMR person if a spectrum
dimension has "fundamental region" say 112 to 130 ppm, and I have picked a
peak to be at 108 ppm then that is where the peak is and where "follow
peak" should go.  The peak in the fundamental region is at 125 ppm say.
In the current way of drawing things the 108 peak is drawn with solid line
and the 125 peak is drawn with dashed lines.  If you want to work with the
125 peak rather than the 108 peak then perhaps it is best to make that the
real peak (by changing numAliasing from 1 to 0).

Maybe you accidentally picked the 108 peak because it was in the way of
picking another spectrum's real peaks, and you really want it to be at
125.  I don't know.  Anyway I suspect we might also have a conflict of
terminology/meaning in all this discussion so perhaps best to discuss/draw
pictures in Ambleside.

Wayne