University of Leicester
Temporary Lecturer in Human Geography
Department of Geography

£23,643 to £27,116 pa
Available 1st September 2004 to 31st August 2005

Ref: A1122

The Department is seeking to appoint a temporary Lecturer A/B to provide
study leave cover during the 2004-05 academic year. We seek to appoint a
human geographer to teach in the areas of urban and/or economic geography,
though other areas of specialization will be considered. Time will also be
allocated for research and a willingness to contribute to the Departments
research activities is also a requirement. Further details of our current
research activity can be found on the Department's web site:
www.geog.le.ac.uk/research.

Informal Enquiries may be directed to Professor Mike Bradshaw (
[log in to unmask]), tel: 0116 252 5245.

Downloadable application forms and further particulars are available by
following the links. If you require a hardcopy please contact the Personnel
Office, tel: 0116 252 5114, fax: 0116 252 5140, email: [log in to unmask],
www.le.ac.uk/personnel/jobs.

Please note that CVs will only be accepted in support of a fully completed
application form.

For full job advert please visit: http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/YN184.html

Dr Richard Smith,
Department of Geography,
University of Leicester,
University Road,
Leicester, LE1 7RH, UK.
Tel: +44 (0)116 252 3845
Fax: +44 (0)116 252 3854
Email: [log in to unmask]
Web: http://www.geog.le.ac.uk/people/rgs10.html
International Journal of Baudrillard Studies:
http://www.ubishops.ca/baudrillardstudies/
Globalisation and World Cities Study Group & Network:
http://www.lboro.ac.uk/gawc

Take charge with a pop-up guard built on patented Microsoft® SmartScreen
Technology.
first two months FREE*.