On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Malcolm J. Currie wrote:

> > Now if only I could get CCDPACK and FIGARO compiled so I can do some real
> > pipeline testing. How's FIGARO coming along, anyhow?
>
> I'm having linking problems building the monoliths.  Despite making and
> installing starx and REF it can't find starX_link and
> ref_link_adam in my installed bin directory.

Are you sure that you actually built applications/starx ? Both starX_link
and ref_link_adam are clearly installed without problem on most systems.
It may be that the make world failed to spot starX? [none of the graphics
applications would link if starX_link  was missing].

Is CVS up-to-date with figaro? If it is I'll give it a try at building
myself.

--
Tim Jenness
JAC software