On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Malcolm J. Currie wrote:

> > Now if only I could get CCDPACK and FIGARO compiled so I can do some real
> > pipeline testing. How's FIGARO coming along, anyhow?
>
> I'm having linking problems building the monoliths.  Despite making and
> installing starx and REF it can't find starX_link and
> ref_link_adam in my installed bin directory.

Are they there?  I think you have to put your installed bin directory
on your path (SSN/78 sec 3.2).  If they're not there, obviously,
this is a problem with starx/ref.

--
Mark Taylor    Starlink Programmer     Physics,  Bristol University, UK
[log in to unmask] +44-117-928-8776 http://www.star.bris.ac.uk/~mbt/