Brad,
     I've removed the redundant files from libraries/kaplibs/kpg. Sorry
about the delay.

David

On Wed, 7
Jul 2004, Brad Cavanagh wrote:

> I was doing a cvs checkout this morning and ran into a OS X-specific
> conflict that has to do with filenames. In libraries/kaplibs/kpg there are
> kpg1_statB.f, kpg1_statb.f, kpg1_statW.f, and kpg1_statw.f, and since they
> have the same names the lower-case ones can't exist on OS X, and it
> complains about the file already existing.
>
> That's part of the reason for the email. Tim tells me that these are
> GENERIC-created files and shouldn't really be in CVS anyhow, since an
> analogous file for all of these variable types would be created in the
> make process anyhow. Which is why the KAPPA build didn't fall over for Al
> last week, because these files never get used under the new regime.
>
> So clearly we don't need these files, so can they be relegated?
>
> Brad.

Dr David S. Berry    ([log in to unmask])

STARLINK project                 |      Centre for Astrophysics
(http://www.starlink.ac.uk/)     |      University of Central Lancashire
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory   |      PRESTON
DIDCOT                           |      United Kingdom
United Kingdom                   |      PR1 2HE
OX11 0QX                                Tel. 01772 893733
                                             01257 273192