Hello everyone

I’m currently working with a District Council that is trying to pull
together an information strategy to help them with FOI implementation.
They’d like to know of any District Councils that have moved forward with
FOI and RM implementation and who therefore may be able to provide them
with some practical guidance. In particular, they'd like some example
information strategies and retention and disposal schedules. Anyone out
there from a District Council with an IM strategy and retention schedules
that they'd be prepared to share with another District Council? Please send
to me off-list.

Thanks

Susan

Susan Thomas
Advisor
KPMG LLP
Tel. 01223 582 194
Email: [log in to unmask]

PS. I've been enjoying lurking on the list for a while so had better
introduce myself. I started out as a bank teller, moved on to 10 years of
nursing mainly in high dependency/intensive care and then gave it all up to
become a Librarian. I completed my Library and Information Management
degree (which included some RM around the use of TRIM and RECFIND) in
Australia, and relocated to the UK in 1999. Since then I've worked in the
public sector on a County Council digitisation project and for private
sector management consultants.