(Sent to various lists following verification with the List Owners -
         please accept my apologies if you receive multiple copies)

THE LESS PAPER OFFICE -- DOCUMENT IMAGING AND MANAGEMENT

dotDOCs is pleased to invite you to a free seminar which will examine how document imaging and management contributes to a more efficient working environment.

Whether your organisation is a commercial business, university, college or a local government department; document management offers real benefits including simplified compliancy,space saving, improved access to information, and improved customer service.

This seminar will be of benefit to Records Managers, Purchasing Managers, Finance Managers, IT Managers....In fact, anybody who needs to save time and effort filing and accessing documents

It will show you how you can:

* Choose an imaging system that's right for you; regardless of the type or size of your organisation

* Cut the cost of managing documents while reducing the risk of non-compliance

* Simplify retention schedule management

* Protect documents from disaster and unauthorised use

* Empty rooms of filing cabinets and create more usable space

* Post public files quickly to the Internet or Intranet

* Integrate imaging systems with existing data and software

* Manage imaged and electronic documents easily

* Improve workflow for better service to your user community

* Leverage your existing network

What others have said about dotDOCs seminars:
Paul Freeland of Initial City Link
'A very helpful session. I was able to have all my questions answered by people who clearly had the experience to really answer them properly.'

Mike Chapman of Optimax Laser Eye Clinics 'The session not only provided an insight to the practical benefits of DM, but also highlighted many new areas within the business that could be improved with the use of DM'

DETAILS: