Dear all,

A session on epistolography soudns a great idea. If anyone else is
interested, I would very much like to be in a session like this; I have long
wanted to do a paper on letter order as a means of expressing collector's
aims. I am going to be away over the summer, but back before session
submission time. I would be happy to organise or moderate a session if we
can find two other people.
All the best,

Lena Wahlgren-Smith

to: [log in to unmask]