        Dear all,
        Can anyone help me with information about Patients/Hospital
Libraries either run by the local authority or in conjunction with a
hospital.

        I am looking for good examples of current practise in Patients
Libraries and current thinking on what Patients Libraries should be or
future developments.

This is particularly in relation to provision for members of the public (not
medical staff):

        1)      recreational reading - magazines, fiction, non fiction
        2)      services - ward delivery, housebound service, information
        3)      information - how provided, who by
        4)      what is the relation between the local public library
service and the  hospital trust
        5)      Is there a separate patients library and medical/nursing
library - how do they relate?

        thankyou for your time

Rachel Speake

Manager Information and Community Services
Coventry Central Library
Smithford Way
Coventry
CV1 1FY
024 7683 4897/2314

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are requested to contact the sender immediately, and not to disclose or make use of this information.

All e-mails are monitored by Coventry City Council IT Security, using M@ilMeter and Star Filtering Services.

The views contained in this e-mail are those of the author and not necessarily those of Coventry City Council.
This e-mail has been scanned for all viruses by Star Internet. The  service is powered by MessageLabs.