From: Lee White [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 27 July 2004 16:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: County Archaeologist Post

Dear All,

Apologies for the cross posting of this message, but since we are now
into the summer holiday season and many people are away we are trying to
reach as wide an audience as possible.

Please see attached a job description for the post of County
Archaeologist in County Durham.  The closing date is August 16/04.
Please forward this to members of your teams who may be interested.

(See attached file: E014314A amended July 2004.DOC)

Many thanks

Lee White

Assistant Archaeology Officer
Archaeology Section, Culture & Leisure