I guess the trust is not involved in this agreement

Later provision will have to be made for National Trust data

Jason
-----Original Message-----
From: NEWMAN, Martin [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2004 4:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: FW: Circulation

Circulated on behalf of Ken Smith

-----Original Message-----
From: Smith Ken [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 30 July 2004 14:30
To: NEWMAN, Martin
Subject: Circulation

Dear Colleagues

Please find links to a note (plus appendix and maps) regarding the
provision of archaeological information for Entry Level Stewardship of
the Environmental Stewardship Scheme being developed by Defra.  The note
explains what the present situation is and what we hope will happen in
due course.

I am copying this through the HER Forum, as well as to the ALGAO
Membership, although it only applies to England, in order to keep as
many people who might need to know informed of what is happening.

Please note the request for consideration as to whether or not your
(English) HER might be able and willing to supply data against the
requisite criteria and the need to register this interest with Caroline
Ingle.

If you have queries or comments, please direct them to the people named
in the document.

www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/HERFORUM/Information_note_on_ELS_data_supply_v.
2.doc
www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/HERFORUM/AppendixA_krs.doc
www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/HERFORUM/map_1.jpg
www.jiscmail.ac.uk/files/HERFORUM/map_2.jpg

Regards

Ken

Ken Smith
Chair
Association of Local Government Archaeological Officers
c/o Peak District National Park Authority
Aldern House
Baslow Road
Bakewell
Derbyshire DE45 1AE

tel: 01629 816206
fax: 01629 826310
mob: 07890 274625

One tonne of recycled paper (= 100 bin bags) saves 17 trees, 17000
gallons of water and enough energy to heat the average home for 6 months
- RECYCLE MORE -

confidentiality :-
The National Trust believes in treating information with
care.  Because this message and any attachments may
contain information which is confidential, if you have
received it in error please contact us immediately and
do not disclose, copy, use or store it in any way.

viruses :-
It is our policy to check emails for viruses before
sending, but we recommend that you also check the
message and any attachments, as either could contain
viruses which could damage your systems.

charity details :-
The National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or
Natural Beauty. 36 Queen Anne's Gate London  SWIH 9AS

Registered Charity Number 205846
Tel:   +44 (0)20 7222 9251
Fax:  +44 (0)20 7222 5097
www.nationaltrust.org.uk