Has anyone else noticed the deadline dates for next year.  The AS & A level modules results are out on Thursday 17th March which is a week later than this year.  The entries for June 2005 have to be at the Board by Monday 21st March which means we will have to send the EDI file on the Friday.

As we have over 1500 students taking these exams, it will  be impossible to collect the resit entries from the students, input them and send the entry files all in the space of one day. The only way we will be able to do it will be to send a file after the deadline date and therefore incur late entry fees.

We have written to the Examination Boards and the JCQ about this and would ask that other Centres in the same boat follow suit.  You never know, they might do something about it.

Regards
Joyce

Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College
Vane Terrace, Darlington
Co. Durham, DL3 7AU

Tel: 01325 461315
Fax: 01325 361705
www.qeliz.ac.uk

privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately. The
contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the
sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so
please scan all attachments.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the college. The
college does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.
<<<>>>