Just thought you'd like to know that we have written to AQA, Edexcel, OCR & WJEC regarding this problem.
AQA have replied stating that they are aware of the problem and that the matter is being re-viewed by all the Boards.
WJEC have replied stating that all awarding Bodies are now thinking of releasing the January results a week earlier on 10th March and the revised arrangements will be issued early in the Autumn term.

Watch this space !!!!!

Regards
Joyce Forster

Queen Elizabeth Sixth Form College
Vane Terrace, Darlington
Co. Durham, DL3 7AU

Tel: 01325 461315
Fax: 01325 361705
www.qeliz.ac.uk

privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately. The
contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the
sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so
please scan all attachments.

author and do not necessarily reflect those of the college. The
college does not take any responsibility for the views of the author.
<<<>>>