Dear List Members,
Was wondering if anyone on the list had any
experience with the custom calibration option on the ASL eye-trackers
(500 is our model). We recently got a new chip for it from ASL which
came with some new features; one of which is Custom calibration.
However we can find very little information about how it works apart
from what it says in the manual (ie trim 10% 20% etc and averaging).
With the CC option turned on some of our data seems very misleading. Is
it any better than the standard calib option? If anyone on the list
has had similar problems or has used it could they reply off-list to
[log in to unmask] Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Mark