Hi,

A preliminary demonstrator is now available for the d+ search services
at:
http://tweed.lib.ed.ac.uk:8080/elf/search.jsp

For more exemplars of using the pilot services, see:
http://devil.lib.ed.ac.uk:8080/dplus/aboutsruservice.jsp#examples

Please do get in touch if you have any queries or comments about the d+
project.

Thanks.

Boon