Hi all,

I've finally got round to reading all your vCard posts :-}  As Phil
pointed out problems relating to the use of vCard are really a LOM
issue, as LOM mandates the use of vCard.   However as Phil also pointed
out, UK LOM Core does aim to advise the UK FE/HE community on
implementing the LOM to facilitate interoperability so we need to
provide clear and coherent guidelines.

I don't think I can really add anything to the debate, particularly as
Phil, Chris, Andy and Pete clearly know more about implementing vCard
than I do.    Phil's suggestion below seems like a good compromise and
I would be happy to add this to the UK LOM Core unless there are any
further suggestions.

All the best and keep the comments coming!

Lorna

--
Lorna M. Campbell
Assistant Director