From: Bob Sydes [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 28 July 2004 14:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Wool house

Dear all

I have a planning application affecting a large stone building known as,
'The old wool house' which is shown on our 1841 tithe award map but no
further detail is available.  I am assuming (not seen it yet) that this
building is a wool barn used for the storage and drying of wool but if so,
is the only one I can find in our area.  Has anyone any information on such
buildings and their age, status etc.  Is it important ?  Should I push the
boat out on this one?

Look forward to your replies.

Bob

The views and comments expressed in this email are confidential to the
recipients
and should not be passed on to others without permission. This email message
does
not necessarily express the views of Bath & North East Somerset Council and
should
be considered personal unless there is a specific statement to the contrary.

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been checked for all

known viruses by the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service.

Making Bath & North East Somerset a better place to Live, Work and Visit.

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com