Dear Colleague

As someone that has been contacted in the past about the Archaeological
Research Framework for Wales, I am writing to you to announce the launch
of a website allowing you to view the results of the process so far and
offer comments on the development of the Framework. The address of this
site is

 www.cpat.org.uk/research

A one day seminar is currently being organised for Saturday, September
the 4th in Aberystwyth to bring together some of the national themes for
each period and thematic study - so please put this date in your diary.
We will circulate further details about this in the very near future.

I would be grateful if you could pass this email on to colleagues, or
forward it to anyone else that you think may be interested.  I apologise
if you have already had this email from another source.

Chris Martin

On behalf of the Research Framework for the Archaeology of Wales
Steering Group.

--
Chris Martin
Regional Archaeologist