Hello to fellow members,
 I have recently joined and as with other new members I have been asked to introduce myself.

I'm the Engineering Drawing Registry and Archives Manager for SembCorp Utilities UK Ltd based in the North East of England.

Best wishes to everyone and I look forward to some interesting discussions.

Kindest regards

Mark Green
Engineering Drawing Registry & Archives
SembCorp Utilities (UK) Limited

Tel:  +44 (01642) 212158
Fax: +44 (01642) 212164
Mobile : +44 (07773) 814884

The information contained in this e-mail and any files transmitted with it is confidential and intended for the addressee only. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the originator or telephone 01642 459955.
This e-mail and any attachments have been scanned for viruses prior to leaving SembCorp Utilities (UK) Limited. SembCorp Utilities (UK) Limited will not be liable for any losses as a result of any viruses being passed on.
SembCorp Utilities (UK) Limited Registered in England, Reg. No. 4636301
Registered Office: SCU (UK) Headquarters, PO Box 1985, Wilton International, Middlesbrough TS90 8WS
Website: <www.sembutilities.co.uk>