Dear All

I feel it is time I said hello. I am the Archivist for my institution, but have just been informed I am now also the person overseeing records management. I also have to appoint a Records Manager, and need to draft a job description. Since I am starting from scratch, would anyone be kind enough - or willing - to provide me with a draft of a job description?

Help!

Joanna Corden
Archivist
The Royal Society

This message has been scanned for viruses by MailControl - www.mailcontrol.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may also be subject to legal privilege.;

It is intended only for the recipient(s) named above.;

If you are not named above as a recipient, you must not read, copy, disclose,

forward or otherwise use the information contained in this e-mail.;