Hello - to Dave Marchant,

Do you know a bloke called James at the university of Hull - he was doing a PhD on tinnutus I think and he had a hearing impairement himself?

Cheers, Joanna.

________________________________

From: Research of postgraduate psychologists. on behalf of David Marchant
Sent: Wed 09/06/2004 11:21
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Book Review

Dear Gareth

I would like to express my interest in reviewing one of the books you
have received.  They all seem relevant as I am a final year PhD student,
particularly the doctoral examination and viva survival ones.  But any
would be interesting.

I have never done a book review before, so it would be great
experience.

My details are:
Currently PhD Student and GTA at the University of Hull, Dept of
Psychology
Also have MSc Health Psychology

If you would like any more information, just get in touch.

Cheers

Dave

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 00:08:35 +0100 Automatic digest processor
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> There is one message totalling 25 lines in this issue.
>
> Topics of the day:
>
>   1. Books for review

> Date:    Mon, 7 Jun 2004 13:28:20 +0100
> From:    Gareth <[log in to unmask]>
> Subject: Books for review
>
> Dear list
>
> We have received three books for a joint PsyPAG Quarterly / the Psychologist
> review.
>
> If you're in your final year of PhD and would like to write a 600 word
> review, please e-mail me with brief details and any review experience (not
> essential).
>
> 'How to survive your viva', 'the doctoral
> examination process', and 'successful research careers - a practical
> guide'.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Gareth Hagger-Johnson
> Co-Editor
> PsyPAG Quarterly

> End of PSYCH-POSTGRADS Digest - 3 Jun 2004 to 7 Jun 2004 (#2004-34)

David Marchant
Email: [log in to unmask]
01482 46(5587)
University of Hull