Hi Vagelis

I am also very interested in this area.  I am currently employed as a rehab
support worker whilst I am completing my masters.  Brain injury rehab units
often employ bank staff, who are not contracted to work regular hours, but
just fill in when needed.  Maybe you could try that approach, as it would give
you the experience you need as well as the opportunity to earn money without
any contractual obligations.  The work is very interesting, and often takes
place within a multidisciplinary team that includes clinical psychologists.
This would give you a real insight into the work that is carried out in such
places.

Hope that helps!
Dawn :)