From: Paul Carney <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: 23 June 2004 20:43
Subject: External Examiner required

Dear listmates

Forgive the cross-posting.

Coventry University is currently seeking a person to act as the External Examiner for a Diploma in Psychosocial Strategies Following Critical Incidents.

Ideally the person will currently be working in an academic setting, with a background in this area.

If anyone would like their name to be put forward please let me know - please note that the usual pay and conditions for this type of role and responsibility exist - ie., terrible and terrible!

Best wishes

Paul

http://www.trauma-therapy.org.uk
http://www.traumatraining.com