From: Discussion group for coordinators of Personal Development Planning (PDP) [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Duncan Andrea
Sent: 08 June 2004 09:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [PDP] Job role/function

Dear all

I would be grateful if any of you whose job role concentrates on PDP development/co-ordination/facilitation could send me a brief outline of your job description. We have no such post here but I am increasingly doing it in my 'spare' time as a careers adviser! I need to put something on paper detailing the responsibilities involved, including co-ordinationd devts. staff training/consultancy etc.

Many thanks in anticipation

Andrea Duncan