Apologies for those who subscribe to both lists.

Hello

As part of the initiation of an investigation for a replacement for our current 'classic' Dynix LMS I am keen to chat informally to colleagues about their experiences, good and bad, with their current LMS. I am also keen to get some idea of the variety of LMS setups that are in use in PLA in the UK, from fully managed services to fully in-house setups (if anyone has such a thing). So I would be very grateful if people would contact me

a - with the name and number of an appropriate contact if you are willing to talk about your setup and experiences

b - just with a description of your current LMS setup (and support arrangements) if you are unable or unwilling to be contacted.

If this information is currently available from a source within the professional domain I would be grateful to be pointed in the right direction.

Thanks to all respondents in advance.

Yours acronymically

Robert Day
ICT Manager
Cambridgeshire Libraries

The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. If you receive this email by mistake please notify the sender and delete it immediately. Opinions expressed are those of the individual and do not necessarily represent the opinion of Cambridgeshire County Council. All sent and received email from Cambridgeshire County Council is automatically scanned for the presence of computer viruses and security issues.