Hello fans of "Library World Records" book.

As requested by students at Munich University Library School in Germany, I
have provided a complete list of  photographs contained in the book.  All
the photographs are from my own collection and from librarians around the
world whom I contacted.

The complete  list of  photographs contained in the book is below the
photograph boxes on "Photograph Gallery of Libraries" web page at:

http://www.lwrw.com/photographs.htm

The interesting thing to note here is that almost all of the photographs in
the photograph boxes, were not actually used in the book, because my
publisher had so many to choose from, so not all could be used. So
technically I have provided 2 sets of photographs on the web page.

Godfrey Oswald
"Library World Records"
London, U.K.
http://www.lwrw.com