Dear Colleagues,
I am in receipt of a letter and attachments giving details of an Internet forum and a meeting planned for April 2005 in connection with the sixtieth anniversary of the liberation of Buchenwald. The organisers are looking for two British young people to join counterparts from other nations to take part in the forum and the meeting, at which former inmates of the camp will be present. If anybody knows students who might be interested, they can contact [log in to unmask] or write to me so that I can send the attachments.
Thank you,
Stuart Parkes