-----Original Message-----
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Chris Talbot
Sent: 30 June 2004 15:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Spam:Exam Officers

From several emails I see the title Exam Officer seems to be going
out of fashion ??!!  Can you let me know if this is the case or is
it just a few of you that are becoming Exam Managers/Administrators etc -
(I know what we are called it won't make the load any less though!!)

Thanks   Chris Talbot  Telford College

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
Telford College of Arts & Technology.  If you are not the intended recipient,
be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly
prohibited.

Telford College of Arts & Technology I.T. Helpdesk
by telephone on 44 (0)1952 642284.

Any files attached to this e-mail will have been checked with virus software
before transmission.  However, you should carry out your own virus check
before opening any attachment.  Telford College of Arts & Technology accepts
no liability for any loss or damage, which may be caused by software
viruses.