From: Ken Southward [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 June 2004 14:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: C&G ON-LINE ASSESSMENTS

Hi,
It's a great time of year to be doing this but we are trying to set-up some
on-line C&G tests.

Does anyone know please.
 If I have students registered on 3618.03 Keyskills who I wish to enter for
on-line, do I need to change their registration to 3618.90, and if so will
it cost extra?
I thought I could enter on Walled Garden by selecting 3618.90 and inputting
individuals who have a registration number under 3618.03.
Does this make any sense to anyone please?
Ken.

Ken Southward
Exams Officer
Priestley College
Warrington
WA4 6RD
01925.633591 x207

DISCLAIMER : This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this
e-mail in error please notify the originator of the message.
sender except where the sender specifies and with authority,
states them to be the views of Priestley College.

***NOTICE***

This e-mail may contain confidential/privileged information and is intended solely for the use of the named  recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you may not disclose, copy, distribute or retain any part of this message or its attachment(s). If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately via e-mail. Any views or opinions expressed may be those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of West Suffolk College. Problems or questions relating to technical aspects of this e-mail should be addressed to [log in to unmask]

This email does not constitute an official purchase order request which must be obtained from the college prior to any order being accepted.

All email sent/received from West Suffolk College is subject to automatic virus scanning, and attachment filtering to ensure the security of internal systems.