This morning our students took Edexcel Application of Number.  We have
students with sight problems who need enlarged papers.  These were supplied
to us by Edexcel.

We have noticed that the questions in the enlarged papers are completely
different from those in the normal papers.  This means that if these answer
sheets are marked by scanner along with the others, the answers will be
incorrect according to the marking scheme.  We have contacted Edexcel and
they are looking into it.  I am just informing all of you in case it is a
national problem and not just local to us.

Janet Gray
Exams Manager
Bromley College.

This email is confidential to the intended recipient(s) and represents the
views of the sender and not necessarily Bromley College of Further and
Higher Education, which accepts no related responsibility