Dear list members,

The Centre for Information Research (CIRT) would like to thank all those who responded to our request to complete an online questionnaire as part of our evaluation of the NeLH Guidelines Finder Service.

We have now reached the second phase of the evaluation process, which involves undertaking short interviews with health professionals to determine, in finer detail, their usage of the resource and to ascertain if improvements can be made.

If any members would like to contribute to this second phase, please contact me off list ([log in to unmask]) for further details.

Once again, many thanks.

David Kane - Research Fellow
Centre for Information Research (CIRT)
Room D311