  My knee jerk reaction to any call for help from someone
associated with as hideous an insitution as the world bank is to tell
that person to go f*ck themselves.

Although I'll refrain from doing so in this instance, and instead pose
somes *serious* questions related to cost analysis while we're on
the topic of saving dollars and cents:

 How much money would government be saving by NOT labeling
individuals who display "problematic" behaviours as having
"mentally illnesses" and by letting them go about their lives free of
psychiatric restraints (i.e., chemical dependency,
instituationalization)?

How much less suffering would there be in the world if vanguard
instituations of neo-liberalism such as the world bank and IMF
stopped imposing asterity programs on the world, or alternatively
did something worthwhile for humanity?

How much post-secondary funding does it take to brainwash
someone into thinking that organizations like the world bank
actually serve a purpose for the world, other than inflicting massive
suffering on the overwhelming majority of its citizens?

How much puke would it take to drown employees of the world
bank and would it be more cost effective to simply shoot them all?