             "Mary TAN" <[log in to unmask]>                     To: General DCMI discussion list
                      09:23 PM Today

                                                                  cc:

                                                                 bcc:

                                                             Subject: Mary TAN/PD/NLB is out of the
                                                                      office.

I am out of the office from 17/06/2004 until 19/06/2004.

I will respond to your email when I return.
Knowledge . Imagination . Possibility

- Do you have interesting and memorable anecdotes of the National Library
at Stamford Road to share? Contribute to the "My Fond Memories" book by 15
August 2004. Check it out at http://www.nlb.gov.sg and all NLB libraries.

- Jurong East Community Library reopened as Jurong Regional Library on
Saturday, 5 June 2004. Check out the new and exciting services at
Singapore's largest public library.

- Missed the farewell tour of the National Library at Stamford Road? Take
the Virtual Walkthrough at http://www.nlb.gov.sg
WARNING :
This e-mail and any attached files may contain privileged or confidential
information. If you are not the intended addressee, you must not disclose,
reproduce, copy, distribute, disseminate, use this communication or take
any action in reliance thereon. Communication of any information in this
e-mail to any unauthorised person may constitute an offence under the
Official Secrets Act (Cap 213). Please notify the sender immediately if you
receive this by error.