We have a vacancy for a fixed-term Lecturer in Child Health. This is a new
post, and the successful applciant will work on our new MSc. in Child
Health. They will also have an opportunity to establish a programme of
research on topics of interest to them, within our Department.

We work in several areas relevant to child health, including injury
epidemiology, environmental epidemiology, and cohort studies. We are
presently bidding to carry out the first Irish birth cohort study.

Note the closing date is the 2nd July 2004 at noon, so hurry!

Full details are at  :--

http://www.jobs.ac.uk/jobfiles/PM434.html

and

http://www.ucd.ie/personl/html/vacancies/2004/academic/001691.htm

If you would like to know more please ring me on my mobile + 353 86 606
9713, I will be out of my office until after the closing date, so please
don't e-mail me etc..

Please pass this message on to interested people.
--
Dr. Anthony Staines, Senior Lecturer in Epidemiology.
Dept. of Public Health Medicine, UCD, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland.