I am  guest-editing an e-zine called furthertxt (an offshoot of the
famous and now-defunct 'Rhizome') http://www.furthertxt.org in the last
quarter of this year.

The theme of this issue will be Security, Surveillance and Fear. I am
approaching a broad spectrum of writers (from sf authors to cultural
analysts, from academics to artists) to get submissions.

You've obviously written plenty in thus area. We would be interested in
any kind of contribution: fiction, poetry, critique, commentary, thought
experiments - anything of any length or style that relates to the theme
in any way that is provocative, fearless and fun - but certainly not
your usual academic stuff.

I would also be grateful if you would forward this to any others you
think might be interested in contributing.

David.

Dr David Wood

Managing Editor
Surveillance & Society