On 17 May 2004 Mark Taylor wrote:

> plus a couple of tweaks in the build.xml files for those packages.
> It's probably just an oversight that they're not in the release branch,

It's an oversight, yes, but I don't know who was doing the overseeing, so to
speak. :-)

> Brad: (a) do you know any reason why these can't be released?

They should be good to go, yes. But...

>       (b) is the JNIAST one built against AST V3.2-11, and if not,
>           can you come up with a version that is?

I'm not really sure. The most recent built version of AST I have is 2.0-11,
which is clearly much too old. I'll build the most recent version of AST I can
get my hands on, then rebuild JNIAST. JNIHDS should be good to go, as I believe
HDS isn't prone to frequent change like AST is.

Brad.