Michael Healy has already drawn attention to Wednesday's Radio 4 programme, "The Write Stuff". However, I'd like to expand; all four members of the panel spoke in praise of the great man, so that the Chairman was forced to comment that none had anything adverse to say [Kipling has really been re-instated!] The programme ended with four parodies of the Just So Stories, "Boots", and the last, my favourite, was Sebastian Faulks parody of "If-" on journalist's foibles:
"If you can't write, but don't let that deter you..."
With best wishes to all,
Jane Keskar