From: qual-software [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Christina Silver
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 7:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Apologize for unintended mailing

Dear all
for
disseminating software developer news letters etc. We at the CAQDAS
netowrking project are currently discussing this and reviewing the
various
options and will get back to you all with a policy statement soon....

however... it would be useful to have a broader idea of people's
opinions on
this - the list is for software users - so those of you who haven't yet
commented...what do you all think...? let us know
thanks
Christina

Dr Christina Silver
Resource Officer
CAQDAS Networking Project
Dept of Sociology
University of Surrey
GUILDFORD  GU2 5XH
email:   [log in to unmask]
CAQDAS web site:  http://www.soc.surrey.ac.uk/caqdas/
Tel +44 (0)1 483 68 27 91
Fax +44 (0)1 483 68 95 51

DISCUSSION GROUP qual-software :  join information etc
see: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/qual-software.html
CAQDAS NETWORKING PROJECT: ESRC funded project to support the use of
software in qualitative data analysis; co-directed by Nigel Fielding,
Professor of Sociology, University of Surrey
and Ray Lee, Professor of Social Research Methods at Royal Holloway,
University of London