"Ferzoco, G.P." <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> 1) Allowing for occasional meanderings, please do nonetheless keep in mind
that the purpose of the list is to discuss *medieval* (understood broadly from
late antiquity to the early modern period, inclusive) religion and culture.

i have not seen *any*thing in recent posts which are not relevant to the
purpose of this list.

NOthing.

Zit.

Nadda.

christopher

"We are all capable of believing things which we know to be untrue, and then,
when we are finally proved wrong, impudently twisting the facts so as to show
that we were right. Intellectually, it is possible to carry on this process
for an indefinite time: the only check on it is that sooner or later a false
belief bumps up against solid reality, usually on a battlefield."   --George
Orwell, "In Front of Your Nose," 1946

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]