-----Original Message-----
From: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and culture
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Nancy Caciola
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2004 3:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [M-R] The Medieval Review

medieval-religion: Scholarly discussions of medieval religion and
culture

Dear All,

Perhaps someone out there can assist me. Sometime within the last week,
The
Medieval Review posted to subscribers a review of a translated saint's
life.
It was a woman, later medieval, and I believe Provencal --- Delphine of
Puimichel? Douceline of Digne? I just can't remember! Of course, as soon
as
I scanned the review, asacertained that the book was hideously
expensive,
and then deleted the review, I was approached by a student looking for
precisely this kind of text! Expensive or not, I now need the reference.
If
there is some kind soul out there who saved that review, could you be so
kind as to forward it to me? I, and my student, thank you very much.

Best from Schwarzeneggerland,

Nancy Caciola
History
UC-San Diego