I've gotten the date confused with that of the damage to Larino's
cathedral, which apparently came in an aftershock.  San Giuliano di Puglia
was struck (as were many other towns in Molise and in Apulia) on 31 October
2002.  The fatalities occurred during a Halloween party at the
school.   --John Dillon

At 04:53 PM 5/26/2004 -0500, I wrote:

>..., San Giuliano di
>Puglia is the town where twenty-six children and one teacher lost their
>lives when their school collapsed during the earthquake of 2. November
>2002.

to: [log in to unmask]
to: [log in to unmask]