I am assuming that the missing numbers will be published in the next few
days.

The ones that have been added in the last couple of days have all been dated
30th April and I suspect that the jump is all to do with publishing various
pieces of legislation and notices before enlargement on 1st May.

Regards
Jenny Lawson

Jenny Lawson
EIC Manager
West Yorkshire Euro Info Centre
Investinbradford
The Bradford Design Exchange
34 Peckover Street
BRADFORD  BD1 5BD
Tel: 01274 434262   Fax:  01274 432136
e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

!!!  Visit our re-launched website for the latest news from Europe affecting
local businesses and full details of our services,  at
www.bradford.gov.uk/euroinfocentre  !!!

**  E-mail Confidentiality Notice **

The information in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential.  It is
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).  If you
are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.
Unless you are the intended recipient you are not authorised to, and must
not, read, copy, distribute, use or retain this message or any part of it.
This is a personal message and not representative of Bradford MDC or its
policies.