Oh definatly part of the problem.

The Isle of Man used to be good for one thing, disguising ones ill gotten
wealth.

Thou haddest the "Thing" ere cromwell set sword to Charles presumtion

but I beseech you in the bowells of Christ think it possible that you don't
wanna ally with the UK but Sweden or somewhere with a bit more socila
legislation than pertains here.

Well I am not of the canon of the venerable Finkelstein and Oliver, but I do
think that the diversity of Man has a right to speak for themselves.

Reserch be damned, get out and make a noise.

Larry

are now located at: