From: Regina Bento [log in to unmask]

The Management Education and Development Division of the Academy of
Management would like to invite YOU to play an active role in our Teaching
Diversity Initiative (TDI).

TDI (http://aom.pace.edu/med/tdi.htm) is an effort to promote diversity in
management education and development, both within the division and in the
Academy at large, through collaboration with the Gender and Diversity in
Organizations Division (GDO).  The GDO website has a "Teaching" section
dedicated to improving and supporting the teaching of courses and topics
related to diversity (broadly defined).

Take a look at the valuable resources already available at
 http://divisions.aomonline.org/gdo/teaching/index.htm

- Course syllabi - undergraduate, graduate (pdf, html format or link to
website)

- Activities, assignments, cases (links with information, table of contents,
etc.)

- Teaching resources - links to articles, books, online materials and other
resources for teaching diversity-related courses or topics

Go one step further and share your own ideas, recommendations and resources
by contacting the GDO Website Manager:

Ron Ophir, York University
(416) 736-2100 ext. 30113

E-mail contributions are preferred (with Microsoft Word, PDF or Rich Text
Format (RTF) attachments).

If you would like to send in material via regular mail, please use the
following address:
Ron Ophir
School of Administrative Studies
282 Atkinson
York University
4700 Keele Street
Toronto, Ontario M3J 1P3, Canada
Your support will be deeply appreciated by GDO, MED and all who care about
diversity!  Your name and affiliation will be displayed in the GDO website,
along with your contribution.  MED would also be happy to send a formal
letter to your Dean, acknowledging your contribution to this valuable
effort. Just send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] with your name, the nature of
your contribution to the GDO website and your dean's contact information
Last but not least, we would also like to remind you that Rosalie Tung has
chosen Diversity as the theme for her term as Academy President in
2003-2004.  We invite you to participate in an Academy-wide conversation
about Valuing Diversity by using the discussion board at
http://forums.aomonline.org/
Cyber-collegially,
Regina
Regina F. Bento, M.D., Ph.D.
MED Division Chair, Academy of Management
OB-1, Organizational Behavior Teaching Society
Hatfield-Merrick Distinguished Professor
Merrick School of Business, University of Baltimore
http://home.ubalt.edu/rbento