Dear All

Due to circumstances beyond my control we are a little late purchasing our database, however I am hoping that I can profit from this by acquiring your knowledge on what is out there.

I would be very grateful to receive any comments on what databases you are using, roughly how much it costs, how well they perform and whether you think it is necessary that it links to GIS or not.

I would also welcome advice on what information is available in order to start getting a list together of potential contaminated land sites outside of Council records.

Hope this isn't too much to ask,

Cheers Sarah

Sarah Whittaker
Environmental Protection Technical Officer
Department of Health and Housing
tel: 01423 556862
fax: 01423 556820
e-mail: [log in to unmask]