From: S Butters [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 06 May 2004 14:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Italian Forum lecture information

Italian Forum members:
This is to let you know that Professor Richard Wrigley from the
University of Nottingham's History of Art Department will be giving a
postgraduate research seminar at Manchester's School of Art
History & Archaeology next Tuesday, 11 May, 5:15, Architecture &
Planning Building, Room 1.70. The title of his paper is: "The
Dirtiest City in Europe"; Aesthetics, Hygiene and the Spectacle of
Rome". If you would like to attend, could you RSVP to me by
Tuesday morning (please put "RSVP Wrigley" as the subject of
your e-mail so I can pick it out among the many others I receive),
so that I can make sure we can accomodate everyone. With best
wishes, Suzy Butters

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for
the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited
and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and
any attachment from your computer.