Ian, what you are seeing in the VO view is just the sites that support that
VO. Within the site you are seeing everything, all jobs etc, not just those
belonging to your VO.

That is the LCG GridICE server, hosted by RAL, not a RAL site. As part of
the EGEE SA1 stuff we will probably do a GridPP or UK/Ireland one.

I doubt there will ever be an all-singing all-pfdancing monitoring package.
Monitoring does too may things. GridICE is good at what it does but it only
covers a particular part of the space.

John