With apologies for cross-posting

**********************************

We are currently looking at drawing up requirements and a specification for
an Electronic Document and Records Management system, with a view to going
out to tender in September. The system will be piloted in three areas of
the County Council: the Record Office, Cultural Services HQ and Democratic
Services. We are only looking at systems which have received National
Archives 2002 approval.

Having seen demonstrations from the software suppliers, we are now keen to
come and visit organisations which have one of the systems in situ. Ideally
we would like to visit organisations in the Midlands area and ideally they
should be local government. It would probably be about 4 or 5 of us who
would like to visit between now and July.

Please reply to me off-list. Thank you very much.

*****************
Heidi McIntosh
Electronic Records Manager
Modern Records Unit