On Fri, 16 Apr 2004, Steve Traylen wrote:
> Can you do it if different queues point at different hardware, I mean
> at the infomation level, actually being able to  do it in the configuration
> is another matter.

Yes, the RB would just see a completely different set of resources under
the CE. However, you would probably need to hack the information providers
to get them to cope (wasn't someone asking about this kind of thing on the
rollout list recently? Maybe it was changing the close SE information?).

  Whether it would be worth doing is another matter, if you have 500 nodes
and you could segment them into 5 sets of 100 that would probably make
sense, but setting up a new set of queues just because 3 nodes are clocked
10% faster would be a bit pointless!

Stephen