On Thu, 15 Apr 2004, Steve Traylen wrote:
> + Question from Rhys. Where should I looks to see overall architecture document?
>   Lots of blank faces but suggestions of EDG architecture documents and
>   possibly EDG papers in the future. (Perhaps someone could provide links)

The EDG Grid journal submissions are being collected here:

http://agenda.cern.ch/fullAgenda.php?ida=a041160

I'll enquire about the EDG architecture document. People who weren't at
the LCG workshop could look at the deployment area slides at:

http://agenda.cern.ch/fullAgenda.php?ida=a04105

There's also the LCG user guide:

https://edms.cern.ch/file/454439//LCG-2-Userguide.pdf

which contains some description of the architecture and how things
are supposed to work from a user's POV.

Stephen